As announced in our last posting, the Widcombe Social Club in Bath is the venue for the South West Group’s Spring Viewing on the 16th of April and the latest news is….
- The six titles to be shown have been selected and will shortly be confirmed - Aftersun, Alcarras, All the Beauty and the Bloodshed, Bergman Island, Queen of Glory, Winners.
- Details of this attractive programme of new releases, all available for member societies’ new seasons, will be circulated shortly.
- Tickets will be priced at £18 for early-birds and £20 for those applying later. The day will include a hot lunch (meat and vegetarian options) and tea and coffee during the day. A pay bar will also be available.
- Tickets are limited to six Film Society committee members per film society and will be on a first come first served basis.
- There will be no Covid-specific restrictions in place although hand gel will be available. Mask wearing will be at your own discretion.
- The application form and the date for early-bird bookings will be sent to societies. If your Society or Community Cinema is not receiving emails from the SW Group, please contact the Membership Secretary, Andrew Fairhurst, via CONTACT US.
As Andrew says: “Hopefully you’ll all be as excited as we are that we have now got to this point after a fairly traumatic preceding three years. Many thanks for your patience and I look forward to seeing you all. Phew!”